Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh - a good day today ...

Today, I went to work with long pants, my cardigan, socks .... all well prepared for possible chills! Actually felt good with socks!

Nice things happened to me today ...

1. I went to the apt sundry shop, and there is this farang guy who did not have 1 baht, the cashier insisted that he pay and he did not really understand the big fuss over 1 baht ... at the end, i gave it to the lady. case close. he just smiled ... his smile is worth the 1 baht. and the cashier do not have to worry 1 baht short? Hmmm ...

2. I bought 2x Singha beer for the company van driver ....

3. Went with Boss-C to Bumrungrad Hospital, he was actually not feeling well. I dragged him there... but the taxi ride was long, confusing, and expensive but my main aim - Boss-C to see Dr! I seen a Dr. as well, got some medication for my mouth fungal....

4. And ... at Bumrungrad, I met a very nice 50/60s couple .... we talked, they speak Cantonese and Thai. Ahhh, they look so happy together! I like that!!

Ah .... I feel happy today ..... very happy ... (not a happy day for Boss-C though, he locked himself out of his apt, not feeling well, had to rush salary payment, did not take his lunch, left his mobile phone in his office, .....) :( but hey - at least he got me at his side today! Not bad as a buddy right!

No comments: