Pages

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Another Sunday - Another blog update.... (though anyone really cares?)

Ahhh ... the nice thing about Sunday is, I get to wake up, knowing it is a non-working day and Chatuchak Weekend Market (or JJ Market) is there waiting for me, the royal highness of shopping (cheap) lineage...

Before I start to blog about my this Chatucak trip ... let me just, summarise, the events from my last update, important enough to remember ...

1. 31/08/2006, went to my favourite Dr. Porawat ... my WBC is down again, this time 2900 from previous 3400 ... low, and I feel awfully tired lately. My steroid is up to 60mg, spread over three times a day ... also, my eyes feel swollen ... maybe it is my contact lenses .... should change to a new pair? Will see him again on 10 Sept 2006, Sunday ....

2. Boss C and I are on good terms again. Not sure how long it will last. This time, he actually asked me to tell Boss A 'ok' to stay on in Bangkok. 'You can resign' later if you don't like it. Yeah right and blow away 6 years of very possible retrenchment benefit, easy for him to say...

3. And ya, being a dwarf (mentally speaking), I have yet to tell Boss A ... fuck.... about me wanting to go back to KL. I better do it quick before I start to have second thoughts... magnectic effect of Chatucak Weekend Market is simply magical....

4. I did not attend Boss T a little 'do' at his apartment yesterday, my very valid reason. I am sick, (and tired of him, always side-line me ... for six years, what did I get? very unhappy, full of rage, ... still remember he actually gave another colleague-K a mobile line access while I had to get my own prepaid and guess who is always on call? ME! fuck ...) .. Anyway, I needed to conserve energy for my weekly 'Chatucak Weekend Market Stress Therapy' today.

5. Oh ya, on a happier note, I bought a digicam as a replacement for my good, old (and LCD broken) SANYO ... cost me about THB1410, including one spare battery, Ricoh R4, with 7 optical zoom, not bad actually ... still learning to use...

6. Booked a trip to Bali for me and LWM, RM2K for October-2006...... Hoping everything will go well, unlike the Lake Pedu trip!

7. Boss C is now in HKG! (again!) and no ones (maybe his best buddy AS knows....) .... a gray secret of his for me to keep!

Will post more a bit later ....

Need to cook my favourite, bitter-gourd, with salted radish, chicken wings - simply yummy! (My taste is getting weirder by day, I actually had Papaya Salad today!)

No comments: