Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Colleague P.....

Today, I will tell you about an 'arse-kissing' colleague, whom we shall identify only as P.

Oh, ya, maybe I will be a little racist and mention that he is an 'Indian' ? He has got very twisted and forked tongue (that turns his faults into others), and not forgetting, very long fingers, good at 'pointing' faults? And the best thing is? He is the Head of IT! How nice ...

Anyway, his fingers were heading my direction yesterday.... and boy was I mad. All started with spam submission sample? He thinks it is the sole responsibility of our service provider to harden their spam detection and submission of spam samples is a waste of our doc. controller's time? WTF? What on earth happen to co-operating in the cyber world to fight spam. Just fold his arms, pay money and blame 'someone' whenever something happens?

E-mails shooting around, me arguing my points. Anyway Boss T is too blind to see it ...

Life is such ... blog blog....

No comments: