Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Military Coup - Bangkok

Huh ...

Life is getting very interesting for me!

Military Coup in Bangkok!!! Aaaaahhhhhh .... exciting!

Anyway, woke up today, ready for work, then a fellow colleague called...

colleague y - Heard about the military coup? Its all over CNN.
me - I don't have UBC. what military coup?
colleague y - Military taken over the government?
me - Bangkok ar?
colleague y -Yup, office closed for today.. goverment declared public holiday
me - No need to go to work ar? sure or not?
colleague y - Yes...
me - U sure you not going to work? Me too then.

Immediately I went to 7-11 stock up on instant noodles, fish balls, milk, potato chips....reload my mobile prepaid, bought internet top-up ....

Then, I called Boss-C ... he sounded so happy with the day off, arse-hol ...
Anyway, will be having breakfast with him at 9am...




And, and the military has also taken over the TV stations ... now showing 'RAMBO' (just kidding) ...

Currently TV is broadcasting 'king stuff' ...... including a music video on "King Bhumiphol" ....

Earlier they had this guy announcing the 'military coup' .... at least that's what I think it was...

No comments: