Pages

Friday, September 08, 2006

My Best Friend - HH is expecting a Baby soon!!!

I am so so happy today....

I called my best friend, HH and guess what? She is 2-months pregnant!!!!! I am so happy that I screamed, laughing on the phone .... I still cannot believe it! My best friend is pregnant!! We have known each other since 'kinder' days, to me, she is the best!

I told her,
I am glad,
that I will finally see her getting fat!
Hahaha ... I love her, I really do.....

At this point of time, I realised ... joy is something money cannot buy ... pure joy like what I am feeling now ...

She even mentioned that I can become her child's god-mother, she knows I have health problem and may have difficulties getting pregnant. I just love her.....

God bless and take care of HH, make sure her pregnancy is smooth and safe....

No comments: