Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today's Journal ...

Had breakfast with Boss-C, then bumped into colleague-E, chatted a while ...

Later on, I needed some exercise, so I headed for Chit Lom, to see if anything interesting is going on... photos to take...

But before that, I stopped by the dentist to have my teeth scaled and polish - all for THB 600 ... finally i can smile 'big big' ....

Walked to the MRT station, took a train to Sukhomvit, interchange BTS to Chit Lom. Felt hungry suddenly ... so had pandan + green grass drink and some tuna puffs.... very delicious ... all for THB 32 ...

Reached Chit Lom, unusually quiet ... played 'spot-the-soldier' game ... no tanks though, what a disappointment...




Oh ya, I had 'Som Tum Kung' !! Very nice...

Not as exciting as I expected.... anyway, next stop - MBK (National Stadium) .... not much of a crowd, some shops are closed but activities go on....

Went to TOPS, bought chicken wings, now back in the apt preparing my soup!

Ahhhhh I guess, another date with CSI tonight!

I was just wondering ... are Taksin supporters planning something? After all, he was in the police force once ... and I am quite sure he has supporters? We shall wait and see....

No comments: