Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2007

CK, SG - They are all the same

Oh Calvin A/L Gordon, why can't you see that these people are playing games and not doing any good for the company. (Hmm, in another word, I am extremely mad!) Their capabilities are over-rated! Whereas, people like me who has contributed time, sweat and blood (yes, I did had a paper cut while fanning "Double A" paper) are being ignored. I wasn't even counter-offered when I wanted to leave (maybe I am really invisible!)!
AND, I am really glad that I did not worked while on my medical leave or else, I will so fucking regret it now. Yes, today's blog has many "fucking" languages.

And who is Calvin A/L Gordon, well, an Australian, Anglo-Indian who simple is short-sighted.
Calvin A/L Gordon, if you read this ... consider this :-

Why on earth is the project finance accounts so bloody messy? Who was on the project team? And who is in the current project finance team? Oh well, good luck.

and...

Who talks on marathon phone conversation and gets a bonus! SG. Bonus offered by who? Calvin A/L Gordon. Oh well, good luck.

Please, I hope that I will stop being nosy and keep receiving all these news. Makes me feel like a 6-yrs unappreciated idiot working in a political, shoe shining, balls carrying environment!

OK - enough madness. I need to go make fried rice now.

No comments: