Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cat Litter : Cat Sand

OK, this is another review on cat litter product.
Cat litter can be quite expensive and can cost substantially in maintaining a cat's happiness (and mine!).

This is a cat litter I got from my RC Kibbles supplier, Regina. The wordings on the packaging is 98% in Japanese, only two words that looked Chinese, I got my hubby to translate and he said "Cat Sand". So, I'll call this cat litter, "CAT SAND"
Brand : Cat Sand (Made in China)
Cost : RM 28 for 10lit
Type : Sand, clumping
Purchased from Regina (RC kibbles agent, she does home delivery)
Lasted about 4 weeks for two cats.

What do I like about the product? It clumps quite well, reasonable odour control. We were away for four days and cat litter box was not cleaned the whole duration, when we returned, happily, we were still able to inhale, if you get what I mean!

What I don't like? It is quite expensive (RM 28 for 10 lit) and rather dusty. I think, it is overly priced for a "Made-In-China" cat litter.


TIGER, one of the product testers..

No comments: