Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Blood Test ... and Blue Black ....

Today, I thought I would post something silly and sexy ... photo of my arm!!
YES, in particular, where I had my blood extracted on Tuesday ....
It has been a while since I had such a big blotch of blue black from blood test ...
I think it is cute, and TIGER thinks it is sexy .... LULU thinks I am a mad woman .... CATS, what do they know! :)


Anyway, my blood works are all right, a nice doctor actually called on Wednesday 27-Aug-08, (you see, normally, they let you suffer in silence wondering if your blood is ok or have they forgotten to call!!) to inform me of the results. My WBC is 4. something, which is normal and okie! So, cutting down steroids to two tablets!! Yippeeeeeeee ......

2 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

YKES!! That looks painful. Lupie, I agree with LULU, I think you're mad. How can that be sexy?! hahahaha!!

Anyway, I'm real happy to hear your WBC is normal..time to celebrate! :)

din said...

Ya let the good news be better the next time you go for another check ups...stay healthy for us and your anak2 bulus will you..
That blue black is going to be there quite awhile rite...my mom's does..
each time after she's been admitted and discharged from the hospital..
Take care lupie...enjoy your long weekend holidays...