Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Driving, Google Adsense and Me...

Finally ....
I went for my second driving class ... it lasted three hours and now my left leg is aching from too much press / depress of the stupid clutch....
I feel sick....

And...
Google Adsense banned me for invalid clicks... fuckers... (sorry, I swear when my leg hurts..)
Don't worry, I'll still survive without you, Mr. Google Adsense...

Life is such blog-blog ....

Don't leave any comments to piss me.... be nice .....

6 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Oh no, Lupie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Why did GoogleAd Sense ban you? What do they mean by invalid clicks?

Come on, GoogleAd Sense, that's not fair. Sometimes, when you have guests over, they may look at your computer and click the ads without knowing they mustn't do so. If the clicks are invalid, then don't count them. Don't ban her just because of some mistakes.

Yeah, learning to drive is not fun. But 3 hours in one lesson? Whoa! I won't be surprised if you can't walk after that.

lupie said...

Blackie,

Thanks for the support!
I did appeal but Google is just not bothered....
Hate them, love them....

Yeah... 3 hours in one lesson is madness ... and they wrote this comment of the blue card "TAKUT" hahahahahaha - I wonder if he was referring to himself or me??!??

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

hahahah, I think he himself is "TAKUT". ;)

din said...

Ayakkss...
Hello bina dear...how is my Tiger doing...havent seen much of tiger pix lately...missed her already...

lupie said...

Hehehe, your TIGER BOSS getting very manja lately ....
She misses u too, and the air-cond you promised her!

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

What? Din the mah chai still hasn't delivered the air-con? Tsk-tsk.....