Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Driving Lesson No. 2

I went for my second 3-hours driving lesson in the morning!!
I knocked down 4 poles (behind) while doing my parking lesson. Hahahaha
And I even knocked down 1 side pole while trying to enter for parking! Hahahaha
Worse thing is, I kept getting left and right confused!

So, I am blogging it all down, PARKING LESSON
Drive to the right side of the parking, watch out for the poles on the right.
Drive straight, try to position the first pole to be slightly visible on the left of the back seat "small" window.
Then turn steering to the left, maximum. Press clutch, reverse gear, release clutch slowly...
From the driver's side mirror, count and make sure 7 poles are visible as you reverse, then clutch, break.
Turn steering to the right, two full turns and allow vehicle to reverse, until first pole is slightly visible on the left side of windscreen. Clutch, break. (Gear still on R)
Then, turn steering to the right, maximum. (Gear still on R) Turn around and look behind, make sure car don't hit the poles but close enough. Clutch, then break.
Turn steering, two turns to the left, (Change to Gear 1) and move forward, make sure the center pole is in the middle of the windscreen.
TO EXIT,
Clutch, Change to R, watch your back, make sure you don't knock down any poles...
Clutch, Break, then Change to Gear 1, turn steering to the right max, it will go forward right.
Watch out for the pole, Clutch, Break, turn steering to the left max, and exit gracefully .....

Hahahahaah.......... I hate driving...

3 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Let me give you one incentive, dear. When you get your license, come see me in Kepong. I'll buy you lunch. :)

Anonymous said...

Quick quick, get your license, your sister is coming home soon leh. Need to take her kai kai around KL leh. I belanja you makan as incentive hehehe

lupie said...

Wahhhh..... everyone want to make me fat-fat issit?
My short already so tight liow.... have to buy rubber pants...