Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

I am going on a D.I.E.T !!!

Darn...
I weighed myself today .... it was not a pretty number...
I gained a total of 12 kilos from the day I returned from Bangkok. Hmmmmmm..... I guess, I need to get hold of their "Papaya Salad Recipe", I suspect it has a slimming effect or.... was it because of LUPUS?

From tomorrow onwards (not tonight ya...)
No more late night "TAU SAR PAU" (Red Bean Bun) from the PAU MAN in Puchong Jaya.
Only one cup of coffee a day!
No more food after 9.00pm!
No durians ... (Kor2, don't tempt me!)

3 comments:

din said...

TAU SAR PAU tu my all time favorit..
apa nak kira gemuk...hentam saja lah..nanti dah tak boleh TAU SAR PAU pun tak guna jugak tengok aja, air liur meleleh nanti....tapi jangan la kau hentam sampai lapan bijik sekali makan..patut la naik badan..hehehe

lupie said...

hmmmm 12 kilo tu u nak share ke?
I love TAU SAR PAU!!!!!!!!!!

din said...

boleh jugak tu...you bagi saya separuh then kat sini saya bagi2 ngan anak2 bulus lagi...hehehe

bawak la jogging skit, work out skit..nanti turun lah tu...