Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

Kitties Day 27 - 1-Aug-08

For some apparent, smelly reason, I was not able to update kittens' photos yesterday. I was highly "intoxicated" with durians ....

Anyway, here's more kitties' photos on Day 27 ! Yes, it is almost one month!! Kittens are getting very nosy and naughty while developing their own individual characters!

GINGER, being the most vocal, is always "meowing" - "Touch My Body"! He is one attention seeker!
ONION looks a bit better with her hind legs now. Seems to be much stronger than before.
GARLIC, pretty little lass ...

Onion and Ginger ... sexy...

Proud meowmmy with kitties


Sleepy Ginger ...

1 comment:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Lulu must be one proud meowmmy....her kitties are growing up so beautifully. Gerammmmmm......muah-muah to them.

I know what you mean about durians....I think it has alcohol content, makes me sleepy if I consume too much of them.