Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

RM 5 Corner Ace Hardware ....

Not sure if anyone noticed a RM 5 Corner in all ACE HARDWARE STORES?
I really love that RM 5 CORNER ....

The best RM 5 CORNER is ACE HARDWARE Mid-Valley, it has the best selections and all sorts of handy items like plastic containers in all sizes, scissors, ant traps and etc....

The lousiest RM 5 corner goes to ACE HARDWARE in IKANO! Not much choices, boring!

Oh well, today, I bought myself a pair of kitchen scissors, a can opener, mini beauty set ......


AND................... purchase of the day .... a door stopper my cats! (and it looks cool too! Wish they have a cat version instead!)

You see, meowmmy Lulu likes to wake me up in the middle of the night to get in or get out. I tried to leave the door ajar (slighty open), but somehow, Lulu still finds it difficult to get grip of the gap to open the door!

Installation needs special skills me, trust me, very difficult to install, only a housewife can do it ... (Blackie007 can do too!)

Let's hope Lulu finds it useful!

2 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

This door stopper is cute. Hehe.....a dog to stop the door or to stop the cats, Lupie?!

Anonymous said...

Wahhh...
How much does it cost?
and where you bought it?
Wahh...
~Zee