Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

To Work or Not To Work???

To Work or Not To Work??

I have been offered to work part-time, with taxi fees thrown in, but let's not forget that I live in an almost "jungle"... Taman Puncak Jalil, it is not often you see a taxi passing by ......

Anyway, I have declined his offer via SMS yesterday, and he asked if I will be interested in just helping out with the company formation ... hiya, you see, this is a very nice ex-boss that I have known for more than 8 years! It is very difficult to decline twice ... so, I'll be meeting him up on Monday to work something out.

Come to think of it, I do need the extra cash for my kitties new room, in our new house!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your piggybank or meow meow bank saying...feed me feed me...
congrats....gogogo..

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

congrats, lupie...your ox carving is bringing you luck le...

eh, if need any helping hand, I also want. love any work at home jobs, hehe. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's good, now ducky can join chicky in part time job world! You'll enjoy the extra cash it will brings, hehehe...tiger can have sardine for dinner now hahaha

lupie said...

Hiya, but the thing is, I don't feel like working ...
Lazy bug has hit me...
Eversince I gave up my job with UNU, nothing seems worth it anymore!

Anonymous said...

Make $$$ your motivation? Think of the different type of digital camera or camcorder you wants hehehe....for me ar, I think of the colour and brand of yarns I want and also all those glorious knitting needles and accessories!

lupie said...

You arrr... always with your yarns!
Dunno la...
See how, it is quite far and inconvenient ... PLAZA MONT KIARA!!!