Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Aiyo, I got tagged by Cazzy and Blackie laaa.....

copy and paste from "Blackie's Blog"

Name: Ah Bin
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size: 38 ....my feet are too small for my weight, so I tend to tumble and fall like Humpty Dumpty down the wall..... (told you I copied from Blackie's Blog, modified a bit!)
Height: 159.9 cm
Where do you live: Seri Kembangan
Favourite drinks: Coke Light (for the "not-so-guilty" feeling)
Favourite breakfast: Teh O Ice Limau, Roti Canai, Roti Bakar, Pork Noodles, Nasi Lemak and etc....

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: No, like a cat, I don't like water....
Fallen asleep at school: No! I prefer to skip school...
Fell off your chair: No
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes... :D
Saved emails: Yes, in office politics need to CYA.
What is your room like: A War Zone
What is right beside you: Ginger, Lulu
What is the last thing you ate: Overnight Baked Bean with minced meat and rice

Ever had
Chicken pox: No!! I have super duper immune system! That's why I have Lupus!
Sore throat: Yup...
Stitches: Nope!
Broken nose: No!

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: No.
Like picnics: Yes!

Who was, were
The last person you danced with: Don't dance, not applicable
Last person who made you smile: Hubby
You last yelled at: Garlic!! .....

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yes.. hubby
Kissed anyone: Not yet
Get sick: No
Miss someone: My aunty in US
Eat: Leftovers

Best Feeling in the World: To have loads of moolah, have as many cats as I want with a big, gigantic garden and .... a maid to help out!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I only sleep with live animals (i.e. my cats!)
What's under your bed: A yellow coloured lucky cat, and a Wu Lou (to ward off illness) and, sometimes, Garlic's poo and pee ...
Who do you really hate: Manipulative colleagues
What time is it now?: 10.20am

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Nope
Do you have any siblings: No
Do you want any children: Yes!
Do you smile often:No
Do you like your hand-writing: Okie laa..
Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
My bed in Sentul
What color shirt are you wearing now: not wearing anything... hahaha... no la, white T-Shirt with big doggy face as front print.
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Feeding kittens
When did you last cry: Can't remember
Are you a friendly person: No
Do you have any pets: Yes
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Working, on a Sunday!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: means = my human master!
Do you sleep with the TV on?:Yes
Have you ever crawled through a window?:
No, window too small for my size. Might break the window frame.
Can you handle the truth?: depends la.

Are you too forgiving?: Er... don't know

Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Eh... I think horr.. my hubby lor

How many person can you say you've really loved?: Too many...
Do you eat healthy?: No
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: Evidence all destroyed!

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Hubby & Lulu
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud

Are you confident?: No!
snacks I enjoy: all sorts....
3 of my bad habits: Procrastinate, distracted easily, and farting in a car... muahahaha
3 places I have lived in: Sitiawan, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok

4 people I tag: CelenaHL, Johnny Ong, aiyo, dunno who to tag laa...


4 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

muahahaha....you did it, Lupie....muacks-muacks.

hahaha....I shld charge u for copying and pasting from my blog....one can of tomato juice, please... :D

Nah, just kidding. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lupie u did it u did it!! Heheheh......

I also want a big house with big big garden and run my own cat shelter!! Of coz with mate to scoop the peepoo!!

Anonymous said...

i meant to say "maid"!! Kekekeke

Johnny Ong said...

aiyoooooooo i don't like to do tags one la