Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Baking Soda ....

Previously, I had been searching high, low and centre for Baking Soda in my quest to deodorise my cat litter. The nearest of the sort that I could get was 'Baking Powder', which I read was not pure and may not be as efficient.

Today, however, when I am not looking for baking soda, there it was, a packet right in front of me while I was browsing through ACE shelves for a grout sealant! I thought, hey, why not get a packet to try out (since my living room now stinks)


I sprinkled some on the cat's litter box, waited for a few minutes, I swear, it doesn't stink that much anymore ....

RM 9.90 for a box of Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda - 454g from ACE Hardware, Mid-Valley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fren taught me this trick too.. i pour some of it in my rabbits' litter tray.. but for me it wasnt working as good as i expected.. maybe i shud try to find this brand la.. ;)

Rela 1339 said...

U chose a wrong one. Try Natural Super Baking Soda is the right one for cleaning.
DP