Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lucky my breasts are small and humble ...... Shakira said ....

Lucky me too ...
I'd like to consider my breasts being small and humble (like Shakira's ... muahahah...) ...
Why the subject about breasts?

Well, let me tell you a story ...

Last Friday, at a T-junction, my hubby turned right, only to be hit by a car turning right, who was obviously dreaming.... His car hit us on the right, back passenger door is all dented ... so, what about "breast" at the point of time?

The impact somehow made me bruised on my inner left arm ... imagine, we were hit on the right, I was a front seat passenger on the left BUT my left arm got bruised! Seems illogical.... What if I hit my arm against the door, again, if so, my outer arm will be bruised not the area near my "ketiak" (i.e. armpit) ....

In the end, my hubby said "It must be your breast, the impact caused your arm to press forcefully against your breast, your breast must be hard, like steel ... hmmmmm" ... maybe ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....dun forget to insure leh akekekekekekekek

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

wa lao eh, you have breasts of steel ah???? Must be huge, too, to bruise your left inner arm, muahahhahahh!!!!

lupie said...

Maybe not my breast ...
Maybe my strong, steel-like bulu ketiak ... akekekekek

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaaha..

breast like besi lagi best!!!

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

OMG!!! Bulu ketiak besi??!!!! Aiyoyo, scary lor....I wouldn't want to accidentally bump into you lor...gakakakkakkk!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaahah!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... macam macam adaaaa..