Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Meet "Pataya" ...

Hey all, meet "Pataya", named after my dinner yesterday - Nasi Pataya @ Bandar Tasik Selatan.
I am not sure if "Pataya" is a he or she because I'm "hopeless" when comes to ascertaining kitties' genders!!! I am sure some may have heard my story of sending a female cat for castration in Klinik Kembiri ... muahahahaha

"Pataya" appeared when me and hubby was about to finish our dinner. I saw "Pataya" walking like a "gangsta" towards the table in front of us, I told hubby, "Ain't that kitty lovely" ... "Pataya" swayed his/her? tail left and right, probably thinking in her mighty brains, "Now those two looks like very capable slaves to be..."


To cut the story short, we took her home.

I gave "Pataya" a quick bath today, suprisingly, "Pataya" didn't scream her lungs off like the rest of the gang...



"Pataya" being very unhappy and wet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And talah ....... a princess (or prince) in making ....


Oh ya, "Pataya" poo'ed' on me when I was carrying her down for lunch! I tell you, it was some serious "poo"!

6 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

pataya looks very furry and nice after his/her bath. I think it knows that it was real dirty, and needs a bath badly. :)

haha, maybe you could post pictures of pataya's bontot? I think I've become quite good at telling a kitty's gender now, after lots of time spent helping Jimmy with his rescued cats. :)

myQza said...

so touching tgk pataya.. nice nick!!

pataya beruntung jumpa u!!

uhuks..uhuks.. rasa nak menangis. kalaulah semua orang macam u..

Anonymous said...

so nice of you lupie... pataya must thank you a lot...

Anonymous said...

Hey, s/he looks pretty/handsome after bathed!

Unknown said...

OMG..so handsome..kalu betina pong, ensem jugak..aigoooo...so cute...

KiFli MaLLy said...

thanx to god and thanx to u...
sungguh beruntung Pataya jumpa akak...