Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flu or Cold? .....

I was online chatting with Chicky yesterday and told her about this "flu" I am having, then, she asked "Got fever or not?", I said "No", then she said, "It is not flu then, it is a cold..." (at least what the Kwai Lohs would call it ..)
I said, "How to get cold here? It is so hot la...??? Don't make sense, it is still FLU!!" (To me, at least...)

Anyway I went to the doctor on Wednesday, I am having a slight fever 37.3 ... so, IT IS a freaking FLU!

I just feel lousy ... although when it comes to cleaning the cats' litter pan I am grateful that my nose is congested! Muahahahaah ...

3 comments:

myQza said...

flu.. tapi masih boleh menghidu kan...

semoga sis okey!!

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

sorry to hear that you're under the weather. get well soon. *hugs*

Ellen Whyte said...

Poor thing! Hope you feel better soon - and that the cats are doing their best to cuddle and purr you better.