Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Lupus Nephritis (Lupus glomerulonephritis)

Yes - nephritis - "kidneys" - the two big bean-filters that process all sort of craps I take in ... salted fish, eggs, chicken ..... blah blah blah ..

As I am typing this - I am worried sick - so f-worried that what if it is really LUPUS NEPHRITIS? I don't want to be sick, I don't want to be poked at for a piece of my kidney. I don't want to get "boosted" with high dose of steroid or whatsover! I am beginning to hate all shades of green - GREEN means postive for protein and the darker it is, the more leak it represents.
I hate GREEN.


Dipstick before "dip"



Dipstick after "dip" - look at that Greenie +3 - 5g/L!!!!!


**********************************************************************************

P:S : I really feel like crying ... oh "kuan yim mah" - let me have the strength!

No comments: