Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

S.L.E.E.P.Y ...

Only god knows how worried I am, of course I put on a "happy" mask whenever I go off to work but deep inside, I feel like I am rotting ...

I've not been sleeping well, my blood pressure readings are driving me nuts with ups, down and normal, my urine dipsticks are always showing a +2 protein, sometimes +3 .. I hate it when I get that really "green" reading ... it used to be "yellow" (i.e. negative ..)

I am lucky to have found a very nice GP within the same building I work, I go to her daily to get my blood pressure readings - she charges me only RM 5 and gives me a warm smile whenever I see her - you don't really see GP with passion nowadays. Some just treat you like a prick.

My BP readings are most of the time "normal" at home, but when I get readings outside (like in the clinics, pharmacies ...) it hits on average a 150/95 .... so, I really don't know what's going on inside me.
I've had my BP machine tested by two different doctors and a pharmacy - it recorded similar value to theirs, so, conclusion - my BP machine is just fine..

Maybe my home is keeping me safe ... it has a special protective aura over me. This is me, trying to think positive.

I'm gonna try to take a little nap now ...


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ






No comments: