Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Slow-K

Slow-K - the meds/supplement that the Doc. prescribed for low potatossium.

At first I thought - hey what a cool name for a med.

"SLOW-K"

Sounds like a rapper's name.
You know like Puffy-D, Jay-Z..

I'd call myself "SLOW-K"
Isn't that cool?
Next thing you know, I'd be rapping away.
Lucky will be "LUCK-K"

What is SLOW-K?

It is "Potassium Chloride" used to replenish, what else? Potassium - lah.

AND,

A not-so-cool fact about "Potassium Chloride" ?

It is used in "judiciary execution via lethal injection".

Hmmm...

8 comments:

EddyBearChew said...

no wonder call Slow-K...means slow killer lah!...
hahaha

but but it could also means Sloooow Kitty as well!

Marg said...

That is a neat sounding name for some medicine. No matter the name, hope it does what it is supposed to do.Glad to hear that most of your results are good. Take care and have a great day.

Old Kitty said...

I can so see you as rapper Slow K!! And sweet Lucky as Luck-k!! LOL!!!!

Yowza about potential use of potassium chloride!! I'm just glad it's being used for good in your case! Take care
x

Kea said...

It might have been better not to know that last fact! LOL!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You have too much information there - ignorance can sometimes be bliss.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I guess you will just have to execute a rap tune!

Katnip Lounge said...

So, anybody you need to get "rid" of? LOL! Maybe that Evil Boss?

I LOVE your new rap name!

Keiko said...

We hope that this Slow K works for you!
Do a rap song for us!!
Purrr