Pages

Friday, August 02, 2013

Today is Friday! Today is Friday! Today is Friday!

Today is Friday.
It is NOT Wednesday!

I lost track of days.
Seriously - two days.
I lost track of two days!

I was so sure today is Wednesday.
I even argued with my hubby ... until I checked the calendar on my phone.

This is worrying.
I remember this ONE time when the doc thought I had some mental issues ...
He asked "What day is today?"

Tomorrow is Saturday! Tomorrow is Saturday! Tomorrow is Saturday!

I must get a BIG CALENDAR!

Could be lupus fog!

4 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Bin - don't worry about the days - since I've retired the date is of no consequence to me and I if I have to be somewhere at a set time on a set day I need to leave myself a note!!
p.s. Hannah and Lucy send love and whiskery kisses.

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww lovely Bin!! You figured it out in the end! Have a great weekend! Take care
x

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Raya and happy holiday

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Somebody sounds like they are all set for the weekend to be here. Thanks for the share. We hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend. Happy upcoming holidays.
World of Animals