Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sept, 11 1998


15 years ago, today - I went for my first date with my hubby.
It was MTV Asia.
It was a date of 'convenience'.
There was this radio station contest, where I called in and being 5th caller, I won!
However, as I've won the previous contest, I was not allowed to win again?
The Dee Jay, knowing how much I liked Innuendo (a group) asked that I gave a 'friend's' name.
Hubby was online then.
I asked him on ICQ to give me his details.
We end up going to MTV Asia together.
He was my gaming opponent.
Yeah - very romantic indeed!


My picture with Innuendo :) :)

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! Of course it's totally romantic!! Yay!
:-)
p.s. you are looking lovely!!
Take care
x

Hannah and Lucy said...

That was romantic Bin - we bet you were excited to win the contest.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx