Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Things seem to be ok ... guess what Boss C and I went to Tesco on Monday ... or was it Tuesday, anyway, we are getting along well...

Been bogged down with massive workload. My lupus is complaining, my body is aching. Oh god, pls give me more power? I want to be a ninja turtle!! ............

Oh well, guess what? The president of the company approached me about staying on in Thailand. I mean, it is sort of an honour really ... and when he said, no matter which option I select, I will have a place, in Malaysia or in Thailand! My god! He is so nice? I don't know really what to decide, with my lupus acting up frequently, I may get sick quite often, sick and alone in a foreign country is no fun....... anyway, I have until tomorrow to decide...

God gimme hint, god gimme inspiration, god show me the right way / path?

Oh well, blog-blog i need to go home and sleep, my joints are acting up ...... be good, sleep well, I love you blog-blog, you have been a great companion!!

Lots of love to you blog blog, that fucking Boss C is acting up again .... he left without me, now I gotta take taxi....

No comments: