Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

10 September 2006 - World Suicide Prevention Day ...

Went to Bumrungrad Hospital today ...

My WBC is up and now normal ... 6.9 .... frm 2.9!! Yipeee, prednisolone rocks! Then again, don't mention the side-effects... oh ya, my weight is up! Damn ... 58.4kg now... need to control....

Went to pray at Erawan ... weather was cloudy! A little quiet at the BTS, wonder why...



Today is World Suicide Prevention Day ... and tomorrow is Sept-11, reason for lack of weekend activities? Or maybe I am early, was around in Chit Lom at about 10am or so...

Then, I headed for my usual JJ Market stroll ... had papaya salad with dried shrimp again. Told you my tongue is getting pretty weird in taste... never liked papaya salad before but now .. seem to crave for it ...

Oh seriously, I am beginning to love Thailand ... and the people, the culture (but not their working culture though...) , the food ....

On another note, Boss C and I are getting along really well nowadays, we talked, laughed a lot ... ate a lot as well. It is nice having someone to talk to, someone interesting ...

BTW, he went to HK Disneyland last week and he gave me a little souvenier ... thought I would post a picture here ... he means a lot to me, in a very special way that I cannot explain ...



Oh ya, I learned a word from CSI-New York today! IMPROVISE ....

VERB: im·pro·vised , im·pro·vis·ing , im·pro·vis·es

VERB: tr.

To invent, compose, or perform with little or no preparation.
To play or sing (music) extemporaneously, especially by inventing variations on a melody or creating new melodies in accordance with a set progression of chords.
To make or provide from available materials: improvised a dinner from what I found in the refrigerator.

VERB: intr.

To invent, compose, or perform something extemporaneously.
To improvise music.
To make do with whatever materials are at hand.

Source :- http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/improvise

No comments: