Pages

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ahhhh ... finally, I am going home to KL

Really, I really like Boss-A, the way she treated me was with respect, appreciation. If my health permits, I would stay on and battle beside her.

To think what Boss-T wanted to do me, leaving me in Thailand to fend for myself, makes me sick to the stomach. And now suddenly, it seems like there are works for me in KL, I just cannot believe what a sly he is, and will always be.... a leopard will never change its spots ... but for me to realise after over six years working with him, I am a little dumb, I have to admit....

I really have to thank ones high above, for after many prayers to show me the correct (i hope so!!!!!!) path, it just appeared before me, and I did everything so quickly. I had the courage to think, to challenge and prepare myself for what could be worst. The worst - losing my job, at least I gained my confidence, my diginity and respect. It not easy working without a proper degree, I worked like a cow, put it additional time, at the end, I just got kicked around ... and of course, I believe appearance has a big impact, try not to get too big, 'balanced' people are tagged as 'hardworking' and 'pleasant' almost automatically and you can get your way around if you are prettier (all that I am not!) .....

So, I have to be a strategist from today onwards ... I think my steroid is effecting me ... huh ..... maybe I am turning mad!!

Will post again soon blog blog ....

No comments: