Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am officially pissed .....

I landed myself in Bumrungrad Hospital again since Sunday, and now it is Wednesday. First they think it is infection, now they think is flare .... what's next! I feel so wasted here ... maybe I am a milking cow. Who knows....

And no one (ok, three did), not even Boss-T visited me. Fuck off, not that I want to see him. He called and asked, when can we see you in the office. Almost told him off by saying "since when sick ppl start visiting the offices instead?" ... and now I pray that the Insurances card work like miracle upon discharge. Still having nightware swiping my credit cards the first time around ..
Maybe they will get me a nice flowers if I die or maybe, they will save on that as well for expat 'dogs' demob fees' .... dogs are important, accounts clerks can die....

Going up soon to eat .... and eat ....

All I go is eat ... and sleep ....

Life .... I need life ....

No comments: