Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Long silence....


It had been moons since I last blogged!

I am back in KL, been posted or rather I had to 'slither' my way back to KL Office. Man, it was tough! My fingers bleed in BKK airport, due to low platelet ... and I was wheeled in and out of the plane, talk about VIP service! not bad! Thanks Thai Airways! In less than a week, I landed myself in the Kuala Lumpur General Hospital .... my platelet refused to 'grow' in numbers, 29K versus the normal range of 150K to 400K!! Bad eh? Subsequently transferred to Selayang Hospital!!

I had bone marrow biopsy, painful like mad, as I somehow 'woke-up' in the middle of the procedure! But luckily, they did not find anything serious! It is indeed SLE!!

My face is now round and bloated. I remind myself of a Japanese cartoon character 'Doraemon'!!

No comments: