Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Project : Bean Sprouts – Day 2

Yawn … got out of bed at 11am to check on my beans…

Yikes! It’s ALIVE!! It is now my sprouts…






First, drain off water. Sort beans again (which I didn’t). What I now understand is, do not soak the beans, just cover with wet towel.

Decided to have two tuna cans as weight! Why do we need the weight? According to master Lily Ng, to limit the root from growing …. (I think!)





Another point to note, if you are in a cold country, please ensures that water used for rinsing is lukewarm.

Rinse your sprouts twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening. Checked on my sprouts at 11.33pm.... growing well .... another picture tomorrow morning!

My stupid other half gave a comment :- Why grow sprouts, you can get a whole bunch for RM1.00. Shutup!

No comments: