Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

By all means, AVOID ... First Choice Cat Litter

Weeks ago, I felt very patriotic, wanted to support local products, thus, my decision to buy .... talah.....
"First Choice Cat Litter - RM 7.99"

I am totally disappointed, it doesn't do what it is suppose to do as stated on the packaging :-

  1. Firstly, it is suppose to "clump" BUT nope, it doesn't clump....
  2. Secondly, it smells so bad only after three days! (mind you, I do clean the litter away from its "solid" waste everyday!)

I called up CGH or was it GCH to complain, the customer service requested that I send the product back to Giant - Kinrara for further action.... I did just that and received a RM10 voucher yesterday! It made me feel so CHEAP! If they would have given me a different cat litter as a replacement, I wouldn't have felt so CHEAP. All the trouble just for RM10!

GIANT oh GIANT, next time, please be a bit tacky in handling your complaining customers... don't make them feel cheap ya? I blog when I feel cheap, thus this BAD REVIEW!

If stars are given to rate products, this product ain't getting any! By all means, AVOID! Not cheap too, RM7.99, for such bad quality!

No comments: