Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Royal Canin (RC) - Price increase of up to 30%!!

OMG ....
FOOD RATION FOR KITTIES!
Yup, I received an SMS from my cat kibble supplier that RC prices will increase by almost 30%! 15kg RC FIT 32 currently RM186, will cost RM241 in the future (to be more precise, 15-Jul-08 onwards)! Alamak! Not good!
I even heard that RC Persian Kitten will cost over RM100 ......
Reason? Citing Euro appreciation and fuel cost....
I am now thinking of switching to more economical super premium cat food - Blackwood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if the customer is paying for Royal Canin's losses due to recall. We are not the ones who purchased the plastic-laced food from China. It was their mistake to purchase that and kill or sicken our animals. The recall cost them plenty I am sure. So they pass on the cost of their mistake to us. I am all about looking for an alternative. I am guessing they are raising the price of the prescription diets the most since the customer has no other choices out there. I am switching my cats and dogs to another brand.