Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Rewind - 2008....

Today is the very first day of 2009!!! Before I go on and on wishing myself (and anyone who actually reads this blog) ... let's rewind ...

What's 2008 all about?

  1. We took one cat indoor and ended up with 8 cats as at 31-12-2008 (hmmm, shall I label this as "liabilities" or "assets", probably more like a "reserves" or an "equity"? "Shareholders' Fund???")
  2. Oh ya, I now have a license to drive but still working on the "guts" though ... damn....
  3. I passed ONE (yes, satu sahaja) ACCA paper ....
  4. Chicky got married, officially.... in Malaysia
  5. Hubby and I went for our first budget overseas holiday - Cambodia ....
  6. We bought a "house"!!! (needs lots of repairing though.....)
  7. Hospitalised-free for the whole year 2008!!!!
  8. A new DIGICAM....

I may not have yet to make lots of moolah .... but I am very thankful to god for what I have today (minus the headche...) ....

No comments: