Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why? Oh Why?

There's this lady I know, a single mother, was involved with a married man and got pregnant. Now, she is involved with another married man and I have a feeling hell is about to break loose ...

Before this married man, I heard she was involved with another married man at work.

It is bothering me because I know both of them, her and her current "married man".

I have nothing against her, but whenever she speaks of her experiences with men, she appears like she is a victim, a lost puppy ... still, why mistakes after mistakes?

Maybe it is in the stars, like never a wife, always a mistress? Or, is it all a "fishing" game ... fishing for the golden turtle ...

3 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Hmmm...interesting. I also wonder what she's really after.

Whatever it is, just make sure she doesn't come near your hubby in case she takes a liking to him!!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont know if i will pity or hate this kind of woman.. But like Blackie said, "Whatever it is, just make sure she doesn't come near your hubby in case she takes a liking to him!!!!"

Anonymous said...

i say this lady love interesting life..why settle for apple when u can go fo orange...kiwi fruit....durian....hahaha