Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Perak Circus ...

Being a Perakian who did not vote and is not registered to vote, I, really have no whatsover rights to comment about the "circus acts" that are currently taking place - then again, being a silly Perakian like the "pembaris" who refused to dissolved the "circus", I'll bad-mouth the "circus" anyway.

Firstly, the "hopping" act, who started the infamous "hopping" anyway? It is no other than Mr. A**** himself, now that the "hopping" is not in his favour, it has all become "wrong". What's so wrong? You see, sometimes over-confidence kills, like the "Sept-Something" (can't even remember the date!) did not materialise and will not make it into our history book! I never liked Mr. A**** because he changed the very language that I am proud of, to be know racistly known as Bahasa Melayu, I love Bahasa Malaysia and being a Malaysian. Now, don't even let me start with his introduction of "Bahasa Baku".....
(Eh ... at this point, don't think I support BN, I am all out for a "new" capable party!)

Secondly, despite DAP & PKR securing more seats (I think ....) compared to PAS, why a PAS MB???? Then again, it was our wise "pembaris" choice, I heard. The latest, our "pembaris" asked him to step down .... sigh ....

Thirdly, I don't think it was right to buy those Toyota Camry! Hmmmm.... though I am not a fan of proton (but sadly my hubby owns one ...), where's the support for local products. I am sure, the state can work with PROTON regarding maintenance (like keeping the cost fixed per year, a contract...) but did they try? Then again, it was not as bad as the purchase of Mercs under Terengganu BN, hahahaha .... To look at it, we are actually supporting the very two countries who started the WW2!!! How nice. I am sure there's something fishy about the high PROTON PERDANA maintenance cost, but rather than investigate, they changed cars! Why not change to PERODUA nautica or kancil?? I wonder what will happen to those TOYOTA CAMRY if BN takes over? Lelong off at 1/3 price to Perakian housewife only..

Fourth? Neh, there's not fourth point, I am just being silly as usual. To our state "pembaris" .....
A bow to his Royal Highness,
Mang Sui, Mang Mang Sui ..... (Long live the Emperor ....)

No comments: