Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve ...

Here I am ... sitting in the office on a Christmas Eve having chicken porridge for lunch.
Yeah, tis is indeed a season for giving, for I have given almost RM300 to my dentist ... well, that's not all yet .... I might need a root canal & crowning after new year.

Yesterday my toothache was so much better, I couldn't help it but fried myself a big plate of rice with dried shrimps and later RM2 worth of "pisang goreng" (banana fritters) from the roadside stall. Wow ... was I pleased and happy until .... "thump..thump.." the toothache returned. Didn't really slept well yesterday night as I felt uncomfortable, it is not really painful but I know something is not right with my tooth ... it felt like "pain is there" but it is not really "pain" ... strange ...

DAMMMNIT ... sorry, stupid building management is testing the bell / alarm, god knows what it kept going on and off ...

Anyway, this morning I washed and gargled with warm water and not forgetting, two little innocent paracetamol to back-up. I am up and running again ... avoiding bitting on my right side and eating like a bunny with my front teeth.

This is the season for food, and here I am trying very hard not to think of what I could've eaten ... buffet ..... crab ... chicken ...... even drinking coke with caution (don't want it to sizzle away the medicine covering the "hole") ....

Merry Christmas everyone ... may your Christmas be filled with happinessssss and love and "toothache-free" ...

3 comments:

celena said...

Merry Christmas to you too....and a Happy "toothache free" New Year :-)

Miss you much, wish you could be here to celebrate with us.

Watierman said...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year....Ho..ho.ho!!

Get Well Soon!!!

Anonymous said...

hi lupie,

i knew that pain too well! i had to have my 2 wisdom tooth extracted. the doctor said that u should gargle warm water with salt (the hotter the better)every 2 hours to reduce the swelling and prevent further infection!