Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Gigi continues ...

My battle with cavities continue ...

Today, my silly toothache woke me up at 4 am. While I was sound asleep, a sharp pain originating from non-other than my silly molar shot right up to my brain! It was unbearable. I jumped out of my bed, rushed into the kitchen, took two panadols and made myself a super-salty solution, slightly warm, swirled around that silly tooth. I cried myself to sleep again ... then soon enough, the alarm rang, time to get ready for work! DAMMIT ...

Funny how the pain seemed to be more severe when I am idle, like having my sweet, sweet sleep.

Another visit to the dentist again, patched hole no. 2 and 3, discovered another new hole. DAMMIT!! Said bye bye to 3x RM50 notes, 1x RM 100 note and 2x RM10 notes from my depleting-pocket .. sigh .....

Anyway silly tooth is not fixed yet ... to save it, I gotta go to an "ento" something "dodo" and
"tist" - mind you my silly molar is gonna cost me a bomb!! So I guess I need to suffer the pain until I see Mr. Dodo first week 2010!! Also, hopefully Mr. Dodo accepts credit card, better still offers instalments plan! (You know like those slimming centers!)

F-IT ...

1 comment:

Merryn said...

That just reminds me.. I've not been to a dentist for more than a decade NOW! gosh..