Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Topeng .... "Mask" ....

It is amazing how I can laugh, talk, eat (but now "puke" feeling is back ..) to others, especially when at work ..

Only god knows how "tired" I am inside ... very, very "tired" ..

Can't complain to my other half ... he will easily say "RESIGN" ...
Can't complain to my other colleagues ... I am sure they will be "BORED" ...
I can only pretend to feel better ...
Trust me ...
The moment I reach home, the bed is my no. 1 buddy ....

So much things to do in the office after almost 2-wks "medical break" ... still, it is nice to have a box of chocolates waiting for me - "GET WELL SOON" - I want to feel well.

Sometimes, my mind just don't have enough "power" over "matter" ... I tried that before, it landed me in ICU ... :D

Ultrawoman gotta go rest now ... her "energy button" is blinking. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

ape2 jer said...

i am also tired..sometimes..

Eila said...

Don't feel like you should be ultrawoman...you don't want to get sicker- "mind over matter" definately doesn't work for lupus- I've tried to do that too;) Hard to feel like you can't complain- I'm like that too.

Hope you get lots of rest! x