Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Helloooooooooooo.... Cellcept


Hello Cellcept .... :) (also known as MMF, Mycophenolate Mofetil ....)

Wish me luck that Cellcept works!
Otherwise, it will be "Hello....IV Cyclo" again
Starting tomorrow - it will supposedly make me puke big time?
Probably not as I loooovvvee to eat..

Thank you Dr. W & Dr. B for understanding!

BP is on the high side again, new meds introduced - 4mg Perindopril Erbumine daily, in addition to current 10mg Amlodipine Besilate.

It is funny how I end up getting Cellcept, I believe it was "divine intervention", like in my driving test!

1 comment:

Old Kitty said...

Oh lovely Bin!

I've just read up on CellCept and that is some powerful drug!

Of course I wish you lots and lots and lots of luck and I wish you pain relief and more good days than bad and more understanding doctors and successful treatments.

Please, please, please take care!

And big hugs from me and Charlie!

<<<<>>>>>
x