Pages

Monday, August 28, 2006

Dear Blog-Blog,

Life sux ...
At work I have so much stress, not only with 'real' work but relationship cold-heartless Boss C, that thinks I am all out to get him, to watch his downfall.
It sux ... especially when I have no such intention at all,
Probably clashes of the stars ... snakes and pigs ... whatever ...

Today, I will pick-up/accumulate my guts to tell my nice lady Boss A that I have decided not to continue in Bangkok ... I want to return to 'Malay' , that is their abbreviation for Malaysia ... whether or not there will be a place for me there, we shall see ... whatever will be, will be ...
Not worth staying here, with good intentions but being treated like an enemy (by Boss C), I will leave, let him flourish here, wish him all the luck .... and achieve whatever he wants (be it orgasm, finances, women ...) ... I have only good and sincere hopes for him.

I will return to where love is, my 'larling' - LWM ....

It is probably a sign from god (my lupus flare) that it is time to leave beautiful Bangkok, with good, sweet memories. Time to move on ...

No regrets, no looking-back ...

No comments: