Pages

Friday, May 01, 2009

DAISO addiction ....

I am totally addicted to DAISO's concept of RM 5 everything. Been to the shop three times and I still want to go again. I have been hooked since my first baby step into DAISO - IOI Mall. Yes, it is love at first sight. For once, I only need to remember my x5 multiplication table and ignore the rest .. I even count faster than the cashier ...



My purchases of the day ...
PET DEODORANT, bamboo charcoal type. Mind you, not the armpit deodorant, it is more like air refreshner. Yes, I love "JAPLISH". - RM 5 !



CLEAR FOLDER - 10 pcs for RM 5 ... not bad!



CAT WATER BOWL - RM5 - I have seen this before, where they stick a mineral bottle with water on it ... not sure how it works... (nosy ONION checking it out)



A BASKET, ROLLER AND ROLLER REFILL - 3 x RM 5 = RM 15 - Lint Adhesive Roller is super important for cat owners with sofa and black T-shirts. Now I don't have to vacuum myself before going to work!



CLOSE-UP OF THE ROLLER



CAT SILVER VINE TREAT FOR KITTIES, similar effects as catnip - RM5 for 7 packets



A LITTLE TRIPOD !! - RM 5!



CLOSE-UP - BASKET - RM 5



PET DEO SPRAY! (IT SAYS PEACH FRAGRANCE)- RM 5

I am one very happy cat lady today! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lucky you can shop for your furkids..cheap also..

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Pet stuffs for RM5 each! I wish we have the same store here! U are soooo lucky and I'm jealous!

~Miss Mom~