Pages

Friday, May 01, 2009

DAISO - Lint adhesive roller & refill - RM 10


Hi all, my name is TIGER. I am not sure what has gotten into my moewmmy today, she has been rolling this strange sticky thing on the sofa when I am trying to take an afternoon nap! Hmm ......

I guess Meowmmy wants me to test it out.
Okay, first, it is white and sticky, a bit like the one meowmmy bought from IKEA moons ago.
It taste weird, doesn't smell like food, can't be a cat litter, a dry shampoo perhaps? My toothbrush?




I heard meowmmy said it is better than the IKEA one, first, she said it is bigger, refillable, with a cover and works better. She said to daddy it is worth the RM 10 she paid for roller and refill. IKEA one cost about RM 4 and non-refillable. 3M is beyond meowmmy's budget.

See see my fur on the sofa is removed! I love my meowmmy and she loves me too. I know deep inside, she wants TIGER to sleep on the sofa and shed, so that she gets to play with this weird rolling thing. Meowmmy, TIGER will try her best ...

4 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Meowww! hey, tiger! that looks fun! I must get my meowmmy to buy one, too. Hmmm....IOI mall, ah? thanks for sharing. purrs and headbutts to Tiger. :)

lupie said...

Blackie my buddy ... yes, it is fun, try to shed more so your meowmmy can use it often.

More headbutts to Blackie..

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiger! Are u sure it is your fur on the sofa? Not ur meowmmy's hair????

Tuck said...

That looks like an interesting toy. Did it hurt when you put your whiskers on it?