Pages

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Cats, Car and Crash ...

Today is my typical Saturday, I'd usually ignore my hubby call to wake up for breakfast, unless he utter the words, "I belanja laa ...", or "Dim Sum" ...., otherwise, only me, myself can wake myself up ...

Woke up at around 10 am ....
Feed the cats ....
Scoop their poo and pee ...
Scream, trying to find who's responsible for the "deposit" on my floor mat ...

Then, open front door, to be greeted by Meow Kung, Darkie, Fire, WinWin, Mao Na and "noname", a bit odd today as I didn't see another stray meowmmy with her kittens and Tai Kor of the street ... anyway .... as usual ... about 250gm of cat kibbles for the morning session ...


I then confined TIGER in a cage for a trip to the vets ... why? Tiger is turning into a botak-head, like GARLIC ...
I brought GARLIC to the vet last Tuesday, the doc found traces of mites and she is now on Ivermectin treatment, one injection a week for 3 continuous weeks. The doc weighed her and she is 4.58kg!!!
Anyway, this is how GARLIC looks today ... still bald, probably she is turning into a Sphynx .... wow ...



As you can see, I've got a new "Kura-Kura on Board" for my 14-yr old white kancil ...

TIGER and her bald spots, not as obvious as GARLIC's ..

The vet was not able to find mites on TIGER, so, she thinks it may be fungal and I'd have to continue bathing her with a special shampoo. It may take a while before TIGER's hair grows back... sigh . .. I seriously dislike bathing cats, I don't even like bathing myself ... sigh ....
Reaching home, I tried to reverse park my very little kancil ...
reverse....reverse ....
****bang .... crash ****

Damnit! Why did TALAM build a pillar there!
Damnit ... I crashed into my own house porch pillar! I know my neighbours heard it! So to avoid them asking me, "Terlanggar ke?" ... I sat in the car for 5 minutes, make sure they were IN their house before getting out of the car ..... Damn ...

3 comments:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

hey, that happened to me, too, when I first started driving after I got my license....I remember feeling so shocked when I reverse hit the porch pillar.

Then I panicked and instead of stepping on the brake, I floored on the gas pedal. Good thing the pillar didn't come crashing down... :(

Maybe you can try the Evening Primrose Oil for pets to help speed up the re-growth of fur on Garlic and Tiger?

Poppy Q said...

Hi Lupie, sorry to hear about your accident, lucky you weren't hurt.

Your cats are very cute.

Poppy Q

Anya said...

Hi Lupie
Thanks for your visit :)
Lovely pictures from all ....
Sorry from your accident
I am happy you are oke ^__^

Kareltje =^.^=